What is Automation?
Automation is delegation of human process control functions to technical equipment.
Industrial automation is the need of manufacturing industries to survive in today's globally Competitive market to achieve improved quality reduced the cost, Increase production, improved safety in working condition and Improved control for the machine. This emphasizes the importance of automation and the need of trained personnel to monitor, control and maintain the plants. Automation is encompassing every walk of our life hence the growing need of experienced and trained personnel on such systems for maintenance, modification, modernization and attain higher Serviceability. PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) Programmable Logic Controller is the most widely used in industries.PLC is an industrial computer ie a computer designed to withstand industrial environment. Logic is programmed and down loaded in the PLC’s memory as opposed to hard wiring in relay Control. The above feature provides tremendous flexibility to the system.
Project Kick-start In-House(college) Classes. Our speciality is a "project kick-start" where our consultants visit your place for 1-2 weeks. The first days will be covered on a customized training where we try to fill exactly those knowledge barriers that you and your team might have. The rest of the days will be spend implementing early prototypes that implement the according to your needs and required modules support routines.
How much can be achieved ,and what has to be committed in what time is highly application and team specific, during a recent one-week consulting visit we were able to have the microcontrollers modules complete setup and running for three different prototypes within one week, shaving off 4 weeks of the development schedule involving 3-4 engineers.
Please contact us with your requests as well as suggestions and we will try our best to accommodate your requirement and customize our classes depending on the knowledge already available with your side and our engineering team.
Individual Training and Internships
Unfortunately we do not start providing training to individuals or intern positions yet. Our training is for corporate clients looking forward to train several engineers at once at the client's location or at college batches.
- DRIVE & MOTOR
- Process Control
PLC (ALLEN BREADLY (Micrologix series 1000,1400 . SLC 5/03))
- BASIC ,NO NC CONTENTS
- Timer ,Counter
- Math, Compare
- SQL, SQC, SWC, LIFO, FIFO, JML, LBL
- PID concept & programming
- Sinking & sourcing type
- Writing Forcing and fault detection
- PLC to EXCEL communication
- Trends, status bits of plc
- Understanding catalogue no. of plc
- Hardware communication of PLC
SCADA (WONDERWARE INTOUCH)
- Creating animation in scada
- Real time and Historical trends
- Alarms ,Event, value based
- Creating Script for animation
- Recipe management
- Dynamic Data exchange
- Communication with PLC
DRIVE AND MOTOR AND PANEL
- AC,DC working principle
- Types of starter ,Star Delta ,DOL
- Motor interlocking circuit
- Introduction to AC drive and application
- Programming Parameter of drive
- Controlling Drive with PLC
- Introduction to HMI
- Generates Tags & object Display
- Alarms, Trends
- Controlling and Monitoring PLC Parameter
- Overview of DCS
- Creating Process Station
- Creating Operator Station
- Generating Function Block
- Understanding Engineering station layout
- Understanding Hardware theory
PROCESS CONTROLL/LIVE PROJECT
- Chemical Mixing Plant
- Digital process control
- Analogue process control
- Electro magnetic valve , pressure, temperature controller.